Cloudbusters Model Airplane Club
Indoor Flying Schedule 1998-1999
Heritage Jr. High School
37400 Dodge Park Road (Corner of 16 Mile)
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48312
January 8 1999 -- Contest night, Salem 6, Jetco Blatter, B Handlaunch Glider
January 22, 1999 -- Open Flying
February 5 1999 -- Contest night, Mini Stick, EZ B (1.2gm)
February 19 1999 -- Open Flying
March 5 1999 -- Contest night B FAC, Peanut Scale, B Bostonian
March 19 1999 -- Open Flying
April 9 1999 -- Contest night B Limited Penny Plane, B No Cal
April 16 1999 -- Open Flying
May 7 1999 -- Contest night, Salem 6, B Jetco Blatter, B Rubber Speed
- Must have 3 flyers posting official times to give points for a class.
- Points are awarded according to the number of official entries. eg. 10 entries First place gets 10 points, Second 9 points etc. down to Tenth place getting 1 point.
- All events except Salem 6 and Jetco Blatter follow the official AMA or FAC rules.
- Jetco ROG and Blatter 40 will be flown as the same class, times can be recorded with either or both types of plane in the same contest.
- Jetco Blatter and Salem 6 must be built according to plans as to all dimensions and wood sizes.
- Unlimited attempts to record the two best times which will be added together to determine placing in Jetco Blatter and Salem 6